September 20, 2007

Sleep

1st off I am so tired. I was bragging how Anja slept at night day 1 only waking to nurse. The past 3 nights..not so much at all.

I wish we had a working camera to show you the eggs from our chickens. We got 4 baby chicks around Easter this year and 2 of them have already started laying. One of them lays green eggs. We get about 2 eggs a day right now. The girls get so excited everyday we get eggs. Hopefully soon I will be able to post pictures. In the spring we should have all 4 of them lay eggs regularly.

In 2 weeks I will be flying with Anja for my brother's wedding. He's been with his fiance for almost as long as I have been with Jeff. It's about time they are getting married. They already live together in a house she bought. I hope to post pics of that too.

No comments: