September 13, 2007

Yea!!

So I finally got the courage to start a family blog to update and post pictures of our family.
I will update it often and I hope to hear from everyone soon!

Here are the current updates:

Anja Adeline was born August 23rd 12:03pm here at home via water birth. She has some non emergency medical issues with her heart and a birth mark that require further testing at Primary Childrens. Her heart and birth mark are unrelated to each other.

Erin is a cute 2 1/2 year old who thinks she is much older. Her favorite saying is "I'm getting bigger." One day when we were getting into the car Erin asked to drive and when I responded she wasn't old enough she said "I'm getting bigger"

Britney just got glasses and will be life long wearer of contacts or glasses. She turned 5 in July and is on track with 1st grade work for schooling. She is sooo smart. Almost too smart for her own good ;-)

Courtney who will be 7 in November and is enjoying getting better at reading. She also wearing glasses but only to read and hopefully in a few month she won't have to wear them any more.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Yeah! Another blog to read!