I'm not sure how I'm going to handle these games...lol
1st off all the teams for softball just have T-shirts. Nothing fancy.
This other team managed to have full uniforms. Actual jerseys, pants, socks, cleats and nice helmets. It looked nice.
So we had to endure that coach YELLING at his 7 year old girls the whole game!!! He got mad at them for not running faster or letting the ball get past them. He was mad when they didn't swing the bat fast enough or if they struck out or if they swung at a bad pitch. At one point he yelled asking why they weren't catching the ball and I yelled back "It's because they are 7 years old!!"
He also had them trying to steal bases(NOT allowed) and he even had one girl bunt. Uh, there's NO catcher.
So thats my rant for the day. I will post progress pics of our house when Anja's asleep.
14 years ago



2 comments:
Aww, it's like your team are the Bad News Bears, presumably without the smoking or drinking.
That's what another parent sitting by me said...lol I just am happy Courtney is having fun.
Post a Comment