http://www.customstyleonline.com/
So since December I've putting putting money aside so I can get new clothes. I haven't bought new clothes in YEARS. My pants were falling apart, wrong sizes and not working anymore. My shirts were wrong colors and not flattering. Every Sunday it looked like I was going to a funeral. I seriously needed new clothes.
However, I really hate shopping for myself. With 4 kids, shopping is more of a chore.
So my friend Mark is a personal shopper and fashion consultant. I decided to take up his offer for help and I seriously needed help.
Last week he came over and looked into my closest and pretty much said we are starting from scratch...lol
Last night he came over with bags of clothes. It was awesome. I tried a bunch on picked out everything I liked including church stuff and jewelry. He even brought over the cutest shoes ever but none of them fit 
This morning I woke up, put on some clothes and my girls told me how pretty I looked. The clothes aren't fancy, they aren't expensive and they are very comfy. Mark got clothes that fit. He got me colors that compliment my skin tone and clothes that overall look right on me.
This has been one of the best things I've ever done for myself. Best of all I never set foot in a store!!
Oh and I'm never to wear red....lol
P.S. He even made sure everything he bought was garment and nursing a-ok.
Here's a couple pics. No makeup/hair etc.. I also have church clothes and capris but I figured showing my white albino legs might be too much..lol


14 years ago



1 comment:
Those jeans with the yellow top is really cute!
Post a Comment