I have lots to update but I will do it later. I found out why I haven't felt good in awhile and why the last week or so I'm barely functioning. I have a severe Vitamin D deficiency which is considered a hormone issue. All I want to do is sleep. I can't seem to do anything. I don't even have energy to to cook for my family. I'm hoping today to get the meds I need. Please pray a certain check is in the mail. I can't wait to feel better.
When I have more energy I will post pics from Britney's birthday and I can't wait to take her out to do her 6 year old photo shoot.
14 years ago



3 comments:
you are in our prayers!!!! i am calling the temple right now
heather
NY
thanks Heather!!
interesting... i also found out that i have a vitamin d deficiancy... i have been super tired, and even losing some hair... a had two doctors check me out and that is what they found... im on suppliments so i hope that helps! let me know what works for you.
Post a Comment