August 14, 2008

Scentsy here I come


So I decided I want a fun way to save money and get some adult time. I've joined the dark side(hehe) and became a Scentsy Consultant. I'm going to have a kick off party when I get back in October and double it as a "come see our finished house party" I'll have lots of snacks and fun. I'm hoping to do some parties when I go out to see my sister since there isn't much Scentsy awareness out there yet so it will be a good opportunity. I have my website and I look forward to some yummy candles and a chance to make some money.

Let me know if you want to hold a party for me. It's quite simple and its pretty much like an open house where people can come and go and just socialize without me ever giving some presentation. Very laid back and a nice excuse to have adult time. I'm really excited to get started.

No comments: