October 31, 2008

So far today......

My friend Jennifer and I took our 4 girls each, who are all the same age, to the Gateway Discovery Museum because they had special Halloween activities. I think Jennifer and I are more worn out then the kids.
They made Halloween masks, trick or treat bags, face painting and fortune telling. That was on top of the normal Discovery Gateway activities.























And when we got home the girls decided to make a Halloween treat as I was putting Anja down for a nap.





To bad I forgot cash/checkbook to pay for parking and had to wait as the parking attendant filled out info so I could send in a check while the line of cars behind grew longer and horns started to honk and Anja was crying. Plus when we were almost home, Britney realized she left part of her costume in the bathroom at the muse am but I didn't have enough gas to turn around so I called once we got home and thankfully they will hold on to it for me.
Now I just want a nap.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That sounds like SO much fun. OK... except for the parking part! ;)

Jeanne' said...

Cute Kids!