October 21, 2008

Surgery

Britney is schedule to get tubes(again) and remove her tonsils and adenoids on November 17th.


The fluid is not going away. Her tonsils are and have always been huge. The ENT thinks she has sleep apnea and believes once the tonsils and adenoids are out, not only will she sleep better but will have better attention span during the day.  She has a low grade fever and I tried telling them she always has a low grade fever and I think its from her allergies. Thankfully Primary Childrens is a latex free hospital!!!

My endocrinologist called and asked me to come in today. My blood work is too crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for her getting surgery. I sure hope it helps everything. And I hope your endocrinologist can figure out what you need to start feeling better.

Natalie said...

oh how exciting! (I know what a bizarre response) I got my tonsils out when I was ... a kid lol (I can't remember the exact age) but all I remember was getting painkiller gum, juice-pops, icecream and lots of down time to watch tv (wow THAT selection has improved). So glad they are moving forward - it's sure to help her out.

Harwood said...

I stopped snoring and slept sooooo much better after I got mine out! Mom and Dad said I would hit the wall in my sleep when my tonsils blocked my airway. I hope it helps Britney!