November 20, 2008

Snow's gone, It's nice outside and Britney had surgery

It's been so nice out. The snow lasted a couple days and was replaced by 60 degree weather.
We moved the schooling room upstairs so we could have 
more natural light. On the 2nd day, we noticed the neighbor dogs(again) pooping in my yard. We've been dealing with this for over 2 years. I guess I stopped thinking clearly and took their dog poop back over to them. It was probably the worst thing I could have done. 

She called the dogs by name and nicely said something about putting in a new fence and they still get out.
Well 1/2 hour later I had 3 police officers at my door because the neighbor's wanted me arrested for trespassing.  Good grief!! Over dog poop!!!
Well it turns out my neighbors went of their rocker. Heaven only knows why they are mad at me for NOT wanting poop in MY yard. They lied to the police saying their dogs were never in my yard and that I've put poop in their mailbox. It's out of control. 
I wrote a letter to them, mostly so I could feel better(of course I would never give it to them).

Thankfully other neighbors are totally on my side and
 are baffled they called the cops over dog poop. I'm actually laughing about the whole situation and that I had the guts to actually give them their dog poop back....lol


So in other news, Britney had surgery on Monday to remove her tonsils and adenoids and to get tubes in her ears. It's been a rough week. To limit a diet of someone who's diet is already limited isn't easy. We've been keeping her in bed watching movies all day. I hope she's well enough to eat a yummy Thanksgiving meal next week. Here's a cute drawing she made on Jeff's phone. I just had to upload it to the blog.

I also started working this week at Target. It's been a hard adjustment for Anja who LOVES to nurse but Jeff's work is hurting in the economy and he's not getting the hours we rely on. We are still digging out of the hole from our AZ housing disaster. I feel bad for the 2 guys who were laid off this week. I wish it wasn't this bad. 

3 comments:

Natalie said...

You go girl!!! I have a huge problem w/ peeps who just let their dogs do business on everyone else's lawn too - I'm just not that brave hehe How did the cops react? Did they think they were nutso or were they all serious with you? lol, what nutcases. Serves them right!! Thanks for the good laugh :D

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad you are confronting your neighbors. Someone let a dog poop in our front yard and my son stepped in it. Hope she heals quickly from her surgery.

Misty said...

Wow. I must be lucky to have never had crazy neighbors. Good for you for standing up for yourself!