
Lets see, Courtney is now 8 years old. She will get baptised this summer when family can come out and visit. We are thinking of spending a weekend at Bear Lake when the water is warm enough and have a private occasion at the lake for her baptism. At her last dental checkup, she has NO cavities but needs to see an orthodontist for her cross bite and crowding. She continues to loose the rest of her baby teeth.
Britney is fully recovered from her surgery of getting her tonsils and adenoids out and tubes put back in. Her hearing has returned back to normal. Her eyes have gotten worse and she just got new glasses this past week again. She needs eye appointments every 6 months to keep up on her fast changing eye sight. I need to post a pic of her in her new glasses. Britney's last dental checkup was perfect and is on track with loosing more baby teeth.
Erin will be turning 4 on the 1st and is so excited to be "growing" everyday. Sadly it looks like her teeth are inherited from her Grandfather. She had cavities on every single tooth and actually needs caps on her 2 front teeth. This is in spite of good dental habits at home. Poor thing...lol But we have to wait until the fall when we can change our insurance to cover her dental work. Right now our insurance doesn't cover anything but checkups.
Anja is all over the place. This girl can climb on anything. We've caught her on top of the piano, counters and dressers. She figured out that she can move her high chair and use it to climb up on it to get something off the counter. She has the bumps and bruises to show for it. Her favorite activity is bath time.
Jeff has lost at least 20lbs by working out each morning before work. What an awesome achievement!! I'm so proud of him.
I start school January 12th and I'm continuing my employment with Target. Gotta love Target and the fact I get a discount....lol I still do Scentsy and really enjoy it.
Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope to get lots of pics this week.




No comments:
Post a Comment