January 20, 2009

Slacker

I know I'm totally slacking on the blog. I have class Mon-Thur nights and I work on the weekends. During the day I'm home schooling and stealing moments to do my homework.

So ya, I'm super busy. 

I'm taking Math 1050(pre calculus), Spanish 1010, and a film history class.

My Math book still hasn't arrived. I didn't think about upgrading my shipping from Media Mail until it was too late. However, I did save TONS of money buying my books online. So I had to beg other students to scan the pages of the home work so I could get it done. It took me all day until midnight last night. I couldn't believe how much work it was.

  I'm so grateful for Jeff because I was able to ask him questions on the homework and he stayed up with me until I finished.

Today I will try and work on my Spanish and I still need to figure out my time frame for my film class.  My film class is online.

I know boring post but I will catch up with pictures and the girls another day. I still need to mail off the grandparent's christmas gifts.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

I would love to be back in school, but I do remember how hectic it is too. We understand the "slacking". ;)