March 30, 2009

Crazy, Busy

So many of you have told me I'm crazy....lol


I know with home schooling during the day, full-time college student in the evenings and working at Target on the weekends, I really don't have much time for anything else.

However, I'm so happy being this busy. I feel alive and  energized(even with lack of sleep).

I also have officially got a girl scout troop off the ground and we now have 11 girls in the troop. It's so exciting and we are meeting every other Friday after school. Public school gets out early on Fridays so it works out great.

I'm also back with McCarty for acting and have already been on some auditions. It feels great to be back with them.

Jeff is getting really busy with work and I'm so grateful. They have brought back a couple of engineers to help out.  

I feel really blessed to be apart of Scentsy and my only regret on being so busy is I can't do as much with the company as I would like to.  Scensty is such a wonderful business and I look forward to being apart of it for a long time.  I just signed up to go to convention and it was all paid for by my commission money. I also filmed some training videos for Scentsy and was really motivated by the ladies I was working with.  I might hold a contest for a free plug in warmer and bar on my blog soon.  

I feel inspired to travel Summer 2010 with my 2 older daughters and do a spanish language intensive study abroad.  I'm really excited about planning it. Taking Spanish in college has made me realize how much I love learning a foreign language and I'm thinking about making Spanish a minor in my studies.   One of my main goals of homeschooling is to provide my children a chance to become fluent in other languages. I look forward to making this dream a reality.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

hey my sister just started doing Scentsy - do you have a link for those videos?

Pamela said...

They won't be ready until probably August. I believe they will be unveiled at convention and then everyone will have access to them through our workstation online. They will also be included in start up kits for new consultants.

Harwood said...

I am so jealous! I really want to go to the convention! You'll have to tell me everything about it after it's over.