April 12, 2009

Easter weekend

Sorry for lack of pictures, my one and only camera is in the shop.

Friday we colored eggs and I hate I didn't get any pictures.

So I got a date last night!! woohoo My day turned out well. I had a hair appointment at 9 am..cut color, eyebrow. So I looked good all day. ;-)  

I got home and watch Marly & Me with hubby. Seriously soooo good!! 

I drove to Prove & American Fork to pick up Easter presents. My mom sent out a rocking chair for Anja with a girl in my home ward who lives in Provo. 

Then I picked up our lionhead rabbit(named Bella) from a good friend who was holding it for us for Easter. I get home and then go pick up the babysitters because Jeff and I have a gift card to Olive Garden and free tickets to the Jazz game.

We go out to eat and had the BEST service ever. I got those doughnut things for desert that you all were raving about recently....yum!!  

Oh but on the way to Olive Garden we got a flat tire so we ended up back at home to get the minivan instead.  
So after we eat, we stop by our house again to get Anja because she can be a beast when she's tired. So we take her and leave for the Jazz game. We get the BEST parking spot ever. 

We find our nose bleed seats and I have serious vertigo but thankfully my body gets used to it by the end of the 1st quarter. By half time Anja gets really fussy so we walked around during half time and I find a secluded spot to nurse her.

3rd quarter she's out and Jeff and I cuddle and watch the game. Start of 4th quarter, Jazz aren't going to win the game and the people next to us leave. I stand up to let them out and hand Jeff Anja and she throws up ALL over him. So I guess our date ends...lol Not like it was an exciting game anyways.  

We go into the family bathroom and I run to buy a shirt for Jeff(he totally didn't mind a new Jazz shirt) and one for Anja. I just bought her a $10 adult shirt so I can have a Jazz shirt for future games..lol We get the shirt on her and wrap her in my coat and leave.  

We get home, get Anja settles and asleep, take the babysitters home. I play with Bella for a bit and finally set up all the Easter stuff and crash. 2 minutes later Anja is up and I was up with her until almost 4 am. She was miserable with high fever and even tylenol doesn't seem to bring it down but once the meds kicked in she finally got to sleep.  

Just before 7am, Britney is all excited and wakes up Courtney and Erin. They love the Easter morning gifts including Bella. It's been a wonderful morning in spite of no sleep and sick baby. As I type, Anja is next to me sleeping again and Jeff is snoring. I'm tired but I don't have enough room to lay down. So much for church today. I guess I should go get breakfast made.  

So Happy Easter everyone!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

wow ... the life you lead!