Ok actually a few weeks. School is keeping me busy and Anja being sick hasn't helped.
As I mentioned earlier, she threw up Saturday at the Jazz game. My brother said she was sick of the Jazz playing like crap....lol
Well she kept getting worse and just when we would decided to take her in, she would perk up. It was back and forth all week. Yesterday was the worst and we knew we would have to take her in for dehydration. Jeff went to buy some pedialite since she wasn't keeping anything down and she was getting really bad. It was our last stitch effort before heading to the E.R.
Well it worked. Once pedialite was in her system, she finally was able to nurse and keep it down. So she's still sick but doing tons better. I believe if she wasn't still nursing we would have been in the ER for sure.
In order to keep her hydrated, I'm probably not going in to work on Saturday since she won't eat yet and nursing is what is getting her back to being healthy.
Oh and my blog about Jeff got me a 95%. I wonder what she deducted?
Oh and if anyone wants to go to the Jazz game on the 25th let me know. I can get us a skybox for $80 a person and it includes dinner, snacks, and drinks. I would need to know today ASAP so I can reserve it.



1 comment:
I'm glad she's eating. How is she doing this week?
Post a Comment