I think I'm coming to a decision to double major in both film and photography.
I know I have sooooooooooo much to learn in photography but I LOVE doing it and I want to learn more and absorb as much as I can about it.
I dream about cool lenses and upgrading my camera. I dream of fashion shots and models. I read about lighting techniques that I have no understanding about.
I find it compliments my film degree.
I question how I can do this with 4 kids and homeschooling. I don't have family here to help watch kids while I have class. Taking pictures helped with depression and brought a connection with my kids. My husband saw me happy and I got voice lessons from it. It's been a positive force in my life and I want to learn more.
I'm so excited about this possibility that I just had to share my feelings.





1 comment:
I think it's an awesome idea! You are GOOOOD! I can't wait to see your assignments! :D
Post a Comment