August 10, 2008

Here are the boys

They were friends since high school and pre-mission. I think the last time they were all together was at one of our weddings. Can't be too sure but at least 7-9 years ago. Last night we met with our family's at Justin & Jenny's house. I was in a bad mood all day and we almost didn't go. I'm glad I went even though I was kicking and screaming..literally.

These guys saw each other through the wild days and beyond to missions and 3 out of the 5 now married with kids.

James, Josh, Jason, Jeff & Justin





When we were 1st married, we lived across the street from Josh & Kelly and Jenny & Justin. Jenny & Justin met at our wedding. So being together not only for the guys but to see each other's families was great. The kids were fantastic and we were able to enjoy adult company without kids issues.

No comments: