August 9, 2008

My 1st night of all manual

We went to my cousin's house to let our husband's see old buddies from high school and pre-mission( I will post more of those pics tomorrow). I brought my camera because I'm determined to shoot in fully manual and be comfortable with it. So I was probably annoying with taking pictures but I didn't care, I want to learn. So here is some of the pictures that turned ok decent for my 1st night of manual shooting.


I LOVE this sunset!! This was my last pic I took tonight.

Anja(who can walk but won't with anyone around) crawling in the grass.
I'm having issues shooting Britney and not getting glare in glassses..grrr
I was playing with sun in background.
This is a super cute couple!!
Britney!!!
Anja looks so tired.
She needs a professional hair cut...lol I chopped it off recently and I need to take her in to get it better cut.
Kai is such a HAM!! Love it!!

Anja has beautiful eyes! Oh and 9 teeth. Getting pictures without fingers in the mouth is tough...lol

Courtney is so photogenic that it makes me jealous...lol I'm in trouble when they get older.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Good job! And Anja does have gorgeous eyes!