I do want to go home so badly. But that's not an option so I'm trying to make the best of it. I still very sick and I'm coughing a lot more today. Of course it doesn't help that I'm not sleeping. The night before Anja woke up a lot and Britney had breathing troubles. I was so out of it yesterday with this cold. I crashed around 4pm and was able to get a little nap.
Last night Anja woke at 3, Erin woke up shortly after with a "bad dream" and Britney woke up not breathing well and I spent the rest of the night giving Britney breathing treatments.
However, this morning, I sent my headshot and resume to a couple local agents so I can feel like myself and do auditions. My mom talked about the Scentsy party we will do once Shawn has the baby and I'm trying to keep in routine of doing school. I will have to take one day at a time and hopefully before I know it, I can go home.
I miss Jeff. Hopefully he remembered to mail off more medicine for me and Britney today.
14 years ago



1 comment:
hope you feel better soon!! Stinks to be sick and still have to do mom stuff.
Post a Comment