September 3, 2008

Good News about our chickens..ya ya I know(they're family..lol)

The city council meeting was tonight but they didn't talk about it. They did decide to have a meeting to discuss the changing the codes on the 16th. My husband spoke with the council man over the codes and the Mayor afterwards.The Mayor's only concern is residents having chicken farms...lol

So I need to gather a bunch of resources. He sees no issues about us having chickens. He gave us his cell phone, personal email and told us to call him if we have any trouble about our chickens.

He invited my husband to the meeting to discuss the chickens and have ideas on limitations etc... I wish I could be there but I'm out of town. He said if we just make our case they will probably change the code. I am so excited that the city is willing to change. So good news from this town!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for good news.

Misty said...

Oh good! I'm so glad!

Emmers said...

AWESOME.

I was wondering how this was gonna end up