September 8, 2008

I'm home!!!

I'm so glad to be home. It was a long drive and I was going to go to NM to see my friend so Jeff could continue to work massive overtime and finish our house but none of that mattered. We decided while we were on the road, that I just needed to be home.  I cried everyday and it was getting worse. I seriously felt like I was loosing it.


The drive home was hard. Driving through Wyoming isn't without it's share of white nuckle driving.  Parts of Wyoming were so foggy, you could barely see the road signs. Later we came across an accident that had just happened with a rolled semi.  Plus thinking we could hit the next gas station instead of filling up not realizing most gas station aren't open at 4 in the morning.

Driving with a 1 year old is never fun.

So I was planning a Scentsy part at my moms once my sister had her baby. Well that's not happening. In fact, my sister is still very pregnant.

Overall, I wish I never went. Nothing but bad things happened.

4 comments:

Elozia Marie said...

Hi Pamela ... I hope everything is okay. We love you! Call or email if you need anything - 216.4466

Lis Cook said...

I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE HOME.... If I had the money, I wanted to send you tickets... it was so hard for you there...
I am also VERY happy about your chickens...

The Lord is aware of your needs & I KNOW he is watching over you... Let me know if you need anything.

Blondentropy said...

I am glad you are back! I hope you get a break, heaven knows you deserve one!

Please know you have a whole bunch of people who adore you. Hang in there and feel free to let me know if I can do anything to help you! ((hugs))

Courtney said...

The MOFia needs and misses you.