September 12, 2008

Thank you MOFia

All your emails, phone calls, blog post have been a huge help.  I really try to keep happy on my blog and post stuff about my kids and happy things we do as a family. Probably boring to most but it's such a great way to journal memories.


Lately I've had a real hard time with life. I've probably been depressed for a couple years and it seems my mind could only handle so much and I hit crisis mode this week.  I was(am) really really bad and in a place I hope most everyone else never reaches. It's a place that's hard to explain and a place I don't know how to get out on my own. It's make being a good mom immposible and a good wife unbearable. 

I finally sought help today and I really hope I will soon see the road to "recovery". Today was also a REALLY tough day.

Thank you for all your prayers!! I love you guys!

5 comments:

Misty said...

Love you, girl.

Lis Cook said...

We ALL miss & love you.
I hope that today is the first step to a MUCH easier, happier, peaceful'er life... :o)~
Please let us know what we can do...

Oh, yea, you have mail too...

Becky said...

I've been in the middle of moving and just saw this. But I wanted to let you know that I totally love you, and miss you! You are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything call or email me!

msbookite said...

count me in the "love and miss you" club. i truly hope the help you sought today brings you peace of mind and clarity of reality. you are of great value, you CAN do this and you DON'T have to do it alone!

Unknown said...

One Day at a Time girl! Stay strong!! We're here for you anytimes. Big hugs!