September 14, 2008

Snowbird

All summer long I've wanted to go to Snowbird for their summer activities. They have mountain slide, zip line and a Tram plus a lot more. I had drooled over the website wishing there was a way I could make it up there.  
Well it turns out the Structural Engineers of Utah decided to have their annual dinner and awards meeting at Snowbird. Jeff was afraid to tell me because I was going to be in Nebraska and he knew how much I would have LOVED to go.
While driving home from NE, I realized I would be able to go with Jeff afterall!!
So not only was it completly FREE but since my parents were in town we also had free babysitting!!
I went had a lot of fun and it was all on no sleep the night before since we drove all night.




This was from the Tram as we headed up the 11000 foot mountain.
Me at the top!!


These 2 pics are of my on the zipline but I guess a cell phone camera can only do so much.


1 comment:

Misty said...

Wow, it's beautiful! I'm glad you were able to go!