October 28, 2008

Woohoo, We got an egg


Here are the chickens:



Here was Britney's breakfast.
And here's the egg she ate!!  The new chickens have started laying!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That's so fun!!!

We had to get rid of our chickens. Since we're in a "grey area" for zoning, us keeping them all depended on our neighbors. They called the health department on us. TWICE. Both times they health department saw no problem - then they stuck zoning on us.

In order to keep the peace, the chickens once again live at my parents house. I have my lovely coop outside that now sits empty and I'm not happy about it!

Enjoy those eggs! I have to drive to my parents several times a week to get mine! grrrrrr

Heather said...

YAYAYYYAYAY! Once you get tehm from your own chickens ,it is hard to to actually have to buy them.
Ummm Pam.... can you come cook me breakfast?

Anonymous said...

how neat!! I'd have some in a heartbeat if it wasn't for deed restrictions in our neighborhood.