I love them all. Especially the black and white one. She looks older than 8 to me.
Oh my... she is beautiful!!! Watch out for the boys that will be pounding down your door :)
I like the b/w as well as the one right above it. She looks so much like her mom ;)
WOW she is gorgeous! I like the black and white one too, but I think her personality shines in the first one and third one. WOW look at those eyes
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love them all. Especially the black and white one. She looks older than 8 to me.
Oh my... she is beautiful!!! Watch out for the boys that will be pounding down your door :)
I like the b/w as well as the one right above it. She looks so much like her mom ;)
WOW she is gorgeous! I like the black and white one too, but I think her personality shines in the first one and third one. WOW look at those eyes
Post a Comment