March 16, 2009

Can I have a pity party? I'm so depressed over my kids health.
Britney as most of you know, is allergic to everything but she's doing great in spite of it so thats good. I hope we will be able to get her into the National Jewish Center(It's like the St. Jude of allergies).
Anja on the other hand, is going downhill.
She doesn't eat, doesn't sleep well and her growth has stopped. She has dark circles under eyes and I have no idea what to do.
She has a endo appointment in May and a pulmonary appointment April 22nd. She basically has all the symptoms they were worried about but didn't have back when she was an infant. The Pulmonology doctor was concerned she had one of 2 respiratory diseases both of which can be fatal. Her sleeping resp. are in the 40's when a toddlers active resp. should be below 35.

3 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Oh, Pamela, that's so scary. They are both such precious girls and you are such a caring mother.

We'll keep you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Pamela- I am praying for you and your sweet Anja

canohappiness said...

Im so sorry to hear that! Poor Anja and YOU! You are in our prayers and if I can do anything to help please let me know!