March 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

What a super fun day!!!
I've never really been here before and I can't wait to go back. 1st we walked around the gardens and shop. We explored the art building and then made our way to the farm. The girls had so much fun seeing all the farm animals and getting pony rides.
We then ate lunch before taking time to explore the Natural History Museum. 
What a COOL place that it!!!  Ar one point, my mom asked who was having more fun, me or the girls. As you can see in some pictures I was doing the activities right along with the girls.
I bet I'm going to sleep well tonight! What a great day!!
























1 comment:

Elozia Marie said...

We LOVE Thanksgiving Point! We ended up getting yearly passes, because it's too fun. I love it as much as the kids. And the gardens are heavenly when it's warmer.