My birthday is this month and in celebration of that, I want to give away a FREE Scentsy warmer. I will either deliver or mail it at no cost to you. All you have to do is post a reply on which of the following warmers you would like.
If you decide to book a party with me, whether basket or in house, I will add an extra entry for you. Remember August means everything in the catalog is 10% off so its a GREAT time to book a party. See my website for more details. I will randomly draw a winner the weekend of my birthday(August 15th) and post the video drawing here on my blog. I will also throw in some bars to go along with your new, fabulous warmer. Good Luck!!

Sandstone

Malta








25 comments:
Yay! I love give-a-ways! I'd love to win the Malta warmer. :-)
does #2 ever win? lol
I like the Malta too!
I love the bottom 2. Have a happy birthday month!!!!
mmm...I like Doodlebud...no, Sandstone... ugh, decisions are so hard. I think...doodlebud. It goes with more in my house.
Symphony is my favorite. How fun!
I want either the Lisbon or the Symphony one. I love giveaways. I hope I win. It's my birthday on the 4th and I'm pretty sure it's going to bite.
I love the Malta warmer. Have a great birthday!!! Thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com
I also would like the Malta! LOL You know where to find me *Mwah*
I love Doodlebug (2nd one down). Have a great birthday!
I love them.. Hmm.. which one? I don't know. I love it!!
So many cute options. What are the odds that I'd win?!?!? If I do, I would love the Symphony warmer.
Happy Birthday!!!
I like the cherry blossom one. I'm too far away to have a party. :(
The doodlebud is so cute!
Cherry Blossom if I win!!
Happy Birthday Month!!
What a fun idea! I would love the symphony warmer. Thanks Pamela!!
I like the sandstone
looks like its a threesome on the birthdays You me and David
15, 17, 20th
sis
I love doodlebug, but if I win I'd better go with Malta.
*pssst*pickme*pssst*
What fun! I like the Malta one. Hope you have a wonderful birthday month!!
ok so how can I not enter??? I'd love the sandstone one. Hope you're having an awesome weekend!!
Dang! I'd take any of them, they are all beautiful. Sandstone would probably go better in my house. So when you coming back to the MOFs? I miss you!
ok, ok...i finally bit ;-) do i have to say which one i want if i win now or can i do it later? i'd better say now just in case...hmmmm, what to choose what to choose...i think the lisbon...that's pretty dang cool..as is cherry blossom and doodlbug and sypmphony too though...i won't win so it doesn't really matter which one i say LOL
OK, if you're giving one away, I'll take it!! I like the Malta.
Well, if you're giving it away, sure I'll take it!! I like the Malta
I think I'd choose the Malta. Lisbon and Cherry Blossom are darling too though. Happy Birthday!!
Yeppie! I love Scentsy and I hope I am not to late! :)
Post a Comment