October 25, 2009

need to raise some cash..you get great deals;-)

So this past week we discovered a leak in our sink. Apparently it has been there for quite some time. Because of this, we have significant damage to our cabinets, floor, wall and outside of the house where the water ran down to. Plus we have significant mold damage. Thank goodness we have good insurance but this couldn't have come at a worse time financially. We still need to come up with a deductible so we can get started on the clean up.

I looked around the house and I have lots of Scentsy product on hand that I usually use to set up at parties. I figured I can sell what I have on hand for really cheap. I can always work on my stock again later. Getting the house fixed and bad mold gone is by far more important.

So the following list is what is for sale along with the prices. If you are interested, please call me. If you need my #, leave me your email in the comments and I will get back to you.

WARMERS:

Nantucket $17
Lisbon $15
Daisy $15
Sandstone $12
Cherry Blossom $15
Liberty $15
DIY with skulls(my FAVORITE) $20
Poseidon $15
BYU-blue $25
UTE-white $25

I have the following scents for $3 each
Bubblegum
Honey Pear Cider
Spiced Orange Harvest
Spruce and Citrus
Holly Berry (normally not even available until November ;-)

The following Brick Scents are for $10
Honey Pear Cider
Bubblegum
Holly Berry

The plug-ins will go for $12
Weave scarlet
Sand dollar

You can visit the interactive catalog on my website to see the pictures and regular prices for them.
https://pmorton.scentsy.us/Home

No comments: