November 17, 2009

Quick updates

I'm sure if you are on facebook as my friend, you know most these updates.

Fall has been up and down in our family and I just know 2010 will be amazing.

Courtney and Britney are attending public school now. I am so busy with filming and school that it was getting harder and harder to give them what they needed. Thankfully they have wonderful teachers and are enjoying being in school. Britney is testing into advanced placement next month to attend a more advanced school. She needs it as she gets pretty bored with her current school work load.

I'm currently working full-time at Target to help us get caught up with bills. It's hard working full-time and going to school full-time with 4 kids but we are managing and it will all be worth it. Best of all, we are happy healthy and though worldly circumstances could be easier, I'm so happy for our family and how well we are all doing personally.
Jeff's job has slowed down quite a bit but thankfully he still has a job. I'm so grateful for his talent and love as an engineer look forward to many wonderful years in his field.

I see my grandfather every Thursday as he lives in a local nursing home. I'm working on getting him into a studio to record a CD of his piano talents. I think its time to get him in before his health won't allow him too. I'm hoping I can find someone to help us soon. He is accompanying me on the Sunday before Christmas as church.

I will work harder on updating this blog with pictures and exciting events more often.

1 comment:

MusicalMom said...

Thanks for the update! I've been thinking of you. :)