Ahh...I so don't miss that. We don't even need to own a shovel here!
Wow, I can't believe it snowed. It was about 70 degrees here.
We just got the nasty, cold wind. The girls look like they had fun!
wow!! Isn't it early for snow?
I'm really not looking forward to that. So far we've just had flurries though.
WOW that is early! You have us beat!The girls look so sweet. I love the pics- they look like they should be in a book. Heather NYI AM following your blog, but everytime I click it, I get an error message.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ahh...I so don't miss that. We don't even need to own a shovel here!
Wow, I can't believe it snowed. It was about 70 degrees here.
We just got the nasty, cold wind. The girls look like they had fun!
wow!! Isn't it early for snow?
I'm really not looking forward to that. So far we've just had flurries though.
WOW that is early! You have us beat!
The girls look so sweet. I love the pics- they look like they should be in a book.
Heather NY
I AM following your blog, but everytime I click it, I get an error message.
Post a Comment